The Mating Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cafe and Arcade [public]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cafe and Arcade [public] Empty Cafe and Arcade [public]

Post  Yukosera Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Seats filled with dragons chit chatting about life and their experiences. Others playing games in the arcade secetion. Its a big and lovely place not to formal, but just right.
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Cafe and Arcade [public] Empty Re: Cafe and Arcade [public]

Post  zenakit Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Jude walks in with Ameila and quickly orders a mocha frappichino with chocolate drizzle on top of the whip cream and a coffee cake. "Ameila, do you want anything?" Jude smiled at Ameila, his eyes sparkling.
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Amelia twirled her whiskers thinking about what she wanted to have "hmmmmm...I would like a hot chocolate with cream please" she said happily. Amelia looked at Jude with a smile "thank you for taking me here"
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Jude stares at Ameila in suprise, "Thank you for coming with me!" Grabbing the drinks he notices Ameila's whisker twirl. "Wow, that's ador- amazing! How do you do that?"
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:48 pm

"Your welcome" she said. Amelia shrugs "Talent I guess. I used to wrap them around my mouth like a muzzle. But that was when I was a kid"
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:47 pm

"So do you have any hobbies, intrests, jobs?" Jude asked, rather excited to tell about his own talents.
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 pm

"I don't have much to say about my interests, hobbies, and jobs. Well really I have no job, I got fired for making the boss mad. My hobbies are watching over eggs and children, flying in the beautiful blue sky, and singing. All though I am not very good at it. My interests are uhhhhhh.....I don't even know what I have a interest for." she said hoping she doesn't sound stupid.
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:42 am

Jude nods, he smiles broadly when she says she likes to sing, "I've never had a real job...I joined the peace corp when I was a teenager and traveled for quite a bit, helping any animal in distress. I have one major hobby, I love to play the guitar and sing. I know most of the beatle songs plus a few others. When I was only a child I started this band called "The Weeping Dragon" and I was on guitar and lead singer...we pretty much lasted a day and then decided it was too boring." Jude takes a sip out of his Mocha when he finishes.
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Amelia's eyes widen in amazment "wow.....The peace corp. Like I said before I watch over eggs and children. Abandon ones of course. I really don't know the beatles I'm into newer boy bands and country. I bet your band was a major success" She said with a beautiful smile as she took a sip of her hot chocolate.
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:39 pm

"You watch over children?" Shakes his head, "That must be difficult." Jude almost gasped at the sight of her smile, a dragoness who was already was so beautiful had become even more with a simple smile...was that even possible? "Uh...yeah! We were a huge hit that one day! Made the whole Hold dance." Looks far away for a sencond but then snaps out of it and looks at Ameila, "So...do you like kids?"
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:44 pm

"No its not difficult at all. Really they all love me." She tried her best not to brag. Amelia took another sip of her drink, she looked around and notice cookies on the other table. She takes those cookies and eats them with her hot chocolate, she hands one to Jude. "Sweet. That's awesome" she said covering her mouth. "I just love kids. For some sort of reason they call me "Mommy Amelia". I think its cute the way they say it."
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:56 pm

"Really wonderful! Because...what if I was to say that I had a daughter named Fleur? And this is completely hypothetical!" Jude asks as he softly takes the cookie out of Ameila's hand totally crazy random happenstancing that he rubs his paw against her's. "Oh, I'm sorry." He blushes and quickly shoves the cookie in his mouth.
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Amelia clapped her hands "If you did I would be happy!!!! I would love to meet her, and she must look like you a lot" she said jumping in her chair for joy. "That's ok"
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Grinning happily Jude whips out the all amazing wallet. "Yeah, I do have a picture of her...here, Cafe and Arcade [public] FleurHtachling ." Jude hands Ameila the picture, wonderfully happy that Ameila is happy. "She's older now but...this is the only picture I have of her in my wallet."
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Amelia's eyes started to go watery "She is so adorable.....You're lucky to have a daughter. I wish to have a son. My brother Xinerz rubs it in my face because he has a baby son" she said still holding the picture
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Jude nods, "She's a wonderful little girl. My sister Juno has a daughter named Thorn and Thorn has a daughter and a son so I had always wanted a child of my own and then...Fleur." I'm glad you like her, I like her a ton." He blinks at Ameila, "You can have the picture if you like."
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:57 am

"Wow that seems like one long lineage." She giggled. "Seriously I can have it?"
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Grinning Jude replied "Yeah, my famliy is really big...thanks to my mother." Chuckling Jude nods, "Of coarse, only if you want it though."
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Amelia looks at the picture then back at Jude "Its your only one I don't want to take your only one" she said giving it back to him with a kind smile. amelia was quiet till she started to sing her favorite song by Luke Bryan "Baby, what are we becoming It feels just like we’re always running Rolling through the motions everyday I can lean in to hold you, or act like I don’t even know you Seems like you could care less either way What happened to that girl I used to know I just want us back to the way we were before"
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:53 am

Grinning shyly, Jude returns the wallet to it's rightful place and sighs as he listens to Amelia sing. When she's finished he claps happily, "You really are a wonderful singer."
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Amelia placed her claw over her mouth "oops I get a song stuck in my head then I get into the modd of singing. BUt thank you, your the first who has ever said that" she said with a smile
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:03 am

Jude's eyes widen, "Really? You were great, I'm suprised I have to say. Talented dragons are sometimes difficult to find." Jude looks around nervously, "Um, do you smoke?"
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:15 am

Amelia blushes "Wow thanks. I guess I'm the first to be found by someone who loves music" she said with a giggle. She looked at him in the eyes "No I don't smoke.....I hate smoking its bad for you" she said trying her best not to rant.
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  zenakit Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 am

Sighing slowley, Jude nodded "Yes tobacco cigarettes are really terrible for you. I'm not saying what I smoke is all that much better of course." Jude takes out a cigarette and gentley breaths a puff of fire on to it. "Do you mind?" He asks, a tiny, barely visable smile on his face.
zenakit
zenakit

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:06 am

Amelia nods herhead "ok if that is what you say". she said with a smile. "I don't mind at all if you smoke around me" she shook her head. Amelia winked at him as she began to twirl her whiskers once more
Yukosera
Yukosera

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next