The Mating Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Djavul (Searching)

2 posters

Go down

Djavul (Searching) Empty Djavul (Searching)

Post  Loobylou900 Sat May 29, 2010 3:14 am

Full Name: Djavul. Unknown last name.
Sexual preference: Bisexual, Likes any gender.
Appearence: Djavul (Searching) 2sb48x3
Personality: Extremely smart, smarter so than Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking put together. Very insane, though.
Dislikes: Most everything.
What They're searching for: Anyone who'll take him, really.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

https://matescove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Djavul (Searching) Empty Re: Djavul (Searching)

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 12:32 am

Full Name: Asura Forget
Sexual Preference: Bisexual (likes any gender)
Appearance: [img] https://2img.net/h/i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt229/DresdenComplex/IMGP0439.jpg [/img]
Personality: Quiet, reserved, untrusting. He harbors the God of Insanity within him (the God was bonded to his soul when he was born) and thus he prone to bouts of intense insanity in which no one is able to calm him, or really reach him for that matter. He tends to have a rather tired and depressed expression as his 'affliction' as he calls it, takes a lot out of him. His attitude when he is normal is calm and collected, though he finds it hard to trust others as he has often suffered at the hands of those who despise him for his 'affliction'
Dislikes: People, false prophets, skewed ideologies
Looking for: Someone who understands the insanity and can put up with it.

Last edited by DresdenComplex on Mon May 31, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 1:46 am

Djavul looked over at the newcomer. "And who be this, but a stranger or but an old memory of mine long lost?" He hissed sourly into the wind.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 1:57 am

Asura looked at the dragon in front of him, his tired, depressed eyes focusing on nothing else. What was this odd feeling he felt when he looked at him? The God inside of him stirred with delight at the sight of the other, sending a quaking through Asura that he was unfamiliar with. As he watched the other, and listened to his odd words, he subconsciously counted the unsteady beat of his own heart, which skipped around completely unsure of whether to be excited or afraid. He couldn't quite find his voice yet...perhaps he would just listen a little longer.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 2:00 am

Djavul attempted to push back this odd feeling arising into his chest, and stood witha stready gaze directed at Asura. "Djavul is my name, though it may not be for it the true name has been forgotten. Djavul, however, is now me." He said, his eye twithing a single time after the word 'forgotten'
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 2:05 am

Asura cocked his head slightly as Djavul spoke his name. To know another's name was to hold a power over them (so he had been told) which led him to never give his name to anyone, but this dragon had given Asura his name. No one had ever placed such...trust...in him before. "Asura..." he said quietly. "My name's Asura."
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 2:10 am

Djavul nodded slightly. Seeming to take on a new accent, he said "Well, Asura, it's jolly good to meet you, old lad." Sounding much like the stereotypical Englishman, before switching back to his usual hiss-like voice. "An uncommon name, though not something, anything, you see around here in these parts... Are you on a holiday?"
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 2:24 am

Asura was a little taken a back by Djavul's sudden change in accent, but quickly took it in stride. Nothing seemed unusual to him for long these days. "On holiday?" he repeated in an unsure tone. Honestly he was just wandering, searching for a place where he belonged and he had just stumbled upon this place in his travels. However, that sorted of sounded like a holiday, albeit a horribly unhappy one. "Yes, I am," he finally concluded. "And what about you?" he asked of Djavul.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 2:32 am

Djavul shrugged. "I turned up here, alone, lost, alone, when I was abandoned by the two-legged no-scales." He shivered, remembering when the humans had encaptured him and experimented on him. "But that is not the present, and hopefully not the future, it is but the past, before this actual moment in meaning as I just said, the past." Djavul sighed. "Do you want to go get a beer or soemthing?"
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 2:41 am

Asura swallowed at Djavul's story. He knew how it felt to be alone and scared with only people who fear you around. The marking under the bandage on his forehead burned intensely at the memories, but he ignored it. It had been like that for awhile, and flairs like this where not new. "Sure," he said to Djavul's inquiry. "A drink sounds nice."
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 2:50 am

(To the Dating and Honeymoon Topic Board! >:I *runs off*)

Djavul nodded and began on his way to the pub, waiting for Asura to swallow him. Djavul wondered whether Asura had been through anything like Djavul had.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 2:57 am

(And away I follow X3)

Asura smiled and quickly followed after Djavul. Maybe he had finally found someone to understand him.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down