The Mating Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legato (searching)

2 posters

Go down

Legato (searching) Empty Legato (searching)

Post  DresdenComplex Sat May 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Full Name: Legato Redspell
Appearance: Legato (searching) IMGP0442
Sexual preference: Gay; preferes males
Personality: People tend to say he has a bit of a bad attitude as he tends to be serious and quick tongued and usually snaps at people when answering them. However he has a huge soft spot that is usually reserved for those he really cares about. When he's around those he loves or wishes to protect he calms down and can be very sweet. His seriousness never really fades, but he isn't as tense around others he's comfortable with.
Likes: Good novels, snow, vodka, noodles, formulating strategies
Dislikes: Bees, idiots, messing up, waking up early, nuts
What he's looking for: Someone who is kind and understanding, someone who will bring out that sweet side in him, someone who won't turn their back on him like so many others have.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Legato (searching) Empty Re: Legato (searching)

Post  Luane Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 am

Full Name: TianLaoEr
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Appearence: Legato (searching) 99__Solitude_by_Luane_Silverwing
Personality: Somehow cold, but only close ones know his caring side.
Dislikes: Tequila, Gaia messing with his plans, failing in general
What They're searching for: Anyone who is fun and isnt too hard to keep
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Legato watched the silvery dragon with slight interest, the glimmering of the other's scales catching his interest immediately. 'Quite a pretty creature,' he thought as he continued watching, taking more interest as the moments passed.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Tian sat down in front of and allowed the other one to gaze at him for a little while. "My name is TianLaoEr, you can call me Tian though. Whats your name?" he asked, trying to get a good first impression on legato.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:18 pm

'Hmm, this guy's a little straight forward,' Legato thought. Honestly that fact that bothered him quite a bit, but another thought was bouncing around in his skull. 'He's awfully handsome though...it's been awhile since someone's made my heart skip about like this.'
"Tian, huh? That's a pretty name, perfect to go along with your pretty looks," Legato replied in more of a harsh tone than he had wished. He quickly swallowed and calmed himself. He couldn't afford to chase everyone away. "I'm sorry..." he replied more gently. "My name's Legato. It's nice to make your acquaintance..."
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Tian smirked. This dragon didnt seem to have much experience with relationships yet. Thank gods he had learned a lot from his family. "Legato is a nice name too..." he said, smiling at the other one. "Glad to make your aquaintance too." He paced around Legato, getting an overview of his build and height, trying to get a better overview if he'd be in trouble if he managed to screw up. "You seem to be very muscular..." he accidently let slip while observing, and immediatly bit his tongue.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Legato blushed in spite of himself. "Well, you're rather....skinny," Legato replied, watching Tian carefully. The eastern's movements were making him nervous, and he tensed slightly, in case he needed to be ready for action. He could tell that that observations of Tian's was a little unintentional, but at least some of his more appealing physical attributes were showing through to this handsome dragon.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Tian smirked. His skinnyness was one of the few things he actually was proud of. He observed Legatos tensing muscles rather amused, figuring his presence was making him nervous. But this time he wouldn't scare him away he decided.
"It's because I am half albino. For some reason I can eat as much as I want and dont gain any weight."
Suddenly he sidestepped and fake attacked the other dragon, trying to check his reflexes.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm

"Wouldn't it be nice if we could all do that?" Legato said in a half mock as he continued to watch Tian. Suddenly the eastern make a quick motion, throwing a mock attack at Legato, who quickly avoided the attack, though stood almost on his toes, carefully watching in case another attack, real or fake, came his way. Tian was testing him, measuring him like a piece of meat. The thought actually made Legato smirk. This was the kind of meeting he was used to.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Tian grinned at the other. Reflexes sure were no problem. Then he noticed it. "You're standing on your toes. You'll never be able to directly go into sprinting like that. Who was your teacher?" He looked confused and ducked, his muscles on the legs showing off clearly. "Who is faster wins." He tensed his muscles and jumped at Legato, measuring to land directly in front of him.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:13 pm

"An old bag," Legato replied. He watched as Tian displayed the muscles on his legs, making his pulse quicken a little, but more out of admiration and attraction than anything else. When Tian jumped at him he was slightly caught off guard, but quickly tried to judge the distance to determine where the Eastern would land. He remained tense, but tried to loosen slightly in case he needed to side step suddenly. He judged that Tian would land in front of him, but he couldn't let his guard down on an assumption.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:29 am

Tian could feel in the air that the other one wasnt going to evade this time. Landing in front of him, their heads just inches apart, he grinned. "Despite your teacher being an old bag as you said, you can just distances very good it seems. Maybe one day you will be a warrior." While talking he slowly moved his tail around Legato, wondering when the other one would react to that threat nearing him. He then suddenly whipped his tail at Legato. trying to only go for speed, not for force, he didnt stiffen his muscles.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Legato was caught completely off guard by Tian's statement. No one had ever given him anything even remotely resembling a compliment before, and he wasn't used to such a thing. He couldn't ignore the flutter in his chest, and the heat rising to his face, though whether out of embarrassment or...something else...he was not yet sure. However, he was knocked back to his senses, quite literally, by Tian's tail taking his feet out from under him.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 am

The edges of Tians mouth twitched, trying to bite back the grin. But looking at the other lying in front of him, legs spread, he couldn't hold himself and roared out in laughter. "Stupid little dragon..." he smiled and purred at Legato. This dragon sure was very handsome, but not prone to new situations. He knew that someday the two would make an excellent team. "Let me help you up..." he said and offered a paw.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:53 am

Legato growled at Tian's comment, but accepted his paw and got to his feet. "Thank you," he mumbled, cheeks still slightly pink from the earlier comment. He wasn't sure what he should do next. He wanted to learn more about Tian and try to be closer to him, but he was so inept in these situations it was sort of sad. "So..." he continued, "Where did you learn to fight like that?" he asked, not being able to think of anything else to say. Besides, he was genuinely curious as he hadn't met such a skilled dragon since his own teacher.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:14 pm

He blinked in surprise. He tried remembering his teacher, and when that dragons appearence reached his mind, Tians face grimaced into pure hatred. "It was a dragon whom you'd never ever want to meet. Trust me on that part..." he growled unhappily. "I always thought she loved me..." he murmured to himself, that dragoness being the reason he prefered males now. He took a closer look at Legato and noticed the slight rush on his face. He smiled.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:32 pm

"Hmm, kinda sounds like my teacher," Legato replied, thinking of the old Eastern who would always get him out of bed with a swirl of her scythe. However, he wasn't sure how to respond to the other things that Tian had said. He actually felt a twinge of remorse for having said anything, despite the fact Tian smiled. "I'm sorry for mentioning something that brings you pain," he said, perhaps a little belated.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:00 pm

"Every teacher is pure heaven against mine, I am sure..." For the first time, someone had actually apologized honestly to him. He felt how he actually started to really like Legato. "Tell me more about yourself..." He curled around him, leaving no escape route, grinning friendly at Legato.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Legato watched as Tian curled around him, feeling slightly nervous for having all escape routes cut off, but on the same token not caring, for the first time in a long time, that someone was physically getting close to him. "Well..." he began, trying to think of what to say, "I like to read. And I enjoy a good drink every now and again, particularly anything made with vodka..." Legato felt stupid for stumbling with his words, but he had never met another dragon who had been this patient with him. All of this was completely new.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 am

"Hmm... Vodka... I love that stuff." Tian licked his lips when remembering the burning. Plus, it was a very good desinfectant in case you got injured. "I am not that much into books though, but I think we will get along pretty well, Legato..." He enjoyed the feel of that name in his mouth. He slightly uncurled, allowing some routes out now, wondering whether Legato would stay or get out. Most likely he though legato would stay.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 am

Legato watched Tian uncurl, but he didn't want to escape. For once in his life he didn't want to get away from someone, he wanted to get closer to Tian. "You like vodka, to huh? We should go out for a drink sometime then," he said with a small smile. "And I agree. I think we will get along quite well." His heart sang at the speaking of those words. For once he was opening up.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Tian gave Legato a friendly nudge when figuring he wouldnt run. "So why dont we go for a drink now?" he smiled and totally uncurled, stretching to emphasize his body. To what easy methods he'd return when he wanted someone... It was amusing. "I know some good clubs around... Unless you know some better place?"
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down