The Mating Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carina (searching)

2 posters

Go down

Carina (searching) Empty Carina (searching)

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 2:30 am

Name: Carina Sorna
Sexual Preference: Straight (likes guys)
Appearance: Scales are a mix of purple and blue, the crest on her head extends half way down her neck, she wears a necklace with a charm in the shape of a galaxy, and wears an odd tail adornment with charms in the shape of a star and sphere (image coming soon)
Personality: Carina is a bit of a girly-girl. She likes glitter and sparkles, but she is also serious when she needs to be. She is a Matter Sage, a class of magicians that draws their powers from the life energy of living things, though Carina prefers to take her magical energy from old growth trees (which have a lot of life energy to spare). As a result she enjoys to be in the forest most of the time, especially when it's raining as it helps to calm her down. She is also fascinated with the stars (she's named after the Carina Nebula) and has taken an interest in astronomy.
Likes: Sparkly clothes and jewelry, astronomy, large forests, little snails
Dislikes: Forest fires, people who are careless toward nature, her nice clothes getting messed up
Searching for: Someone who won't be afraid to spend money on her and treat her like a queen, but will still be fun and interesting in their own right. Also someone with similar interests in nature.

Last edited by DresdenComplex on Mon May 31, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Carina (searching) Empty Re: Carina (searching)

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 2:34 am

Full Name: Deliones Ithipoe
Sexual preference: Straight, Likes Females
Appearence: Carina (searching) 2eknlnm
Personality: Very patient, and very kind. Will treat those he loves whenever they wish to be treated :3
Likes: Classical Music, Astronomy, Mythology, Reading, Playing the Cello and playing Cricket.
Dislikes: Raves and Loud Music, Loud People and Annoying people.
What They're searching for: Someone who, basicly, is just a nice kind person to be around.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

https://matescove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 2:46 am

Carina watched the handsome dragon carefully from behind the menu she was holding. He was certainly good looking, and had quite a bright and warm aura surrounding him. She couldn't remember seeing someone like this before. This other dragon was absolutely...enchanting.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 2:52 am

Deliones noticed out the corner of his eye a beautiful young woman sitting with nobody with her. He smiled and walked over. "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" He said, in a charming fashion.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 3:02 am

Carina had to do her best not to squeal with delight when the handsome dragon walked over to her and inquired about the other seat at the table. Mentally composing herself she quickly replied. "No, it's open," she said with a smile, placing the menu down.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 3:09 am

Deliones smiled at her. "So, my lady, would you allow me to know your name? Though I trust it cannot possibly be as beautiful as you yourself."
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 3:19 am

Carina blushed furiously at Deliones' request. "Carina," she blurted out quickly before bringing herself back in and calming down. "Carina Sorna," she replied more calmly. "And what is your name?"
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 3:36 am

"Deliones Ipithoe" He smiled and put his hand on top of hers. "My dear, you have a lovely name, most likely a reference to Carina Nebula?" He questioned.

(Oh noes D: I have to go, Getting off the plane in a minute so I'll get told off for having my laptop on XD The next time I post, I'll be in CANADA!)
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 12:54 pm

(haha, sweet! I just came back to the states from Russia actually ^^)

Carina couldn't believe it. No one had ever known where her name had come from before. Deliones was certainly more amazing than she had thought. "Why, yes. No one has ever known that before," she said with a blush. "Do you have an interest in astronomy?"
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Sun May 30, 2010 2:19 pm

(*waves canadian flag about*)

Deliones smiled modestly. "Well, i suppose I have a slight interest in Astrology. I'm not that good at it, really...Though it's interesting, even though I get some thing mixed up sometimes ^^;"
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Carina chuckled sweetly. "All things take practice I guess," she said with a grin. "But I'm sure you're right more than you think."
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Loobylou900 Mon May 31, 2010 3:07 am

Deliones chuckled, and took Carina's hand lightly. "I must say, even though it's a bit rational at the time, but you're a rather beautiful young lady." He said politely, smiling.
Loobylou900
Loobylou900
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Mon May 31, 2010 12:36 pm

Carina smiled widely at the compliment. "Thank you," she said, her voice constrained by a mix of excitement and slight embarrassment. People had told her the same thing many times over, but no one had been as genuine about it as Deliones.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down