The Mating Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimoire (searching)

2 posters

Go down

Grimoire (searching) Empty Grimoire (searching)

Post  DresdenComplex Sun May 30, 2010 3:17 am

Name: Grimoire (won't disclose last name)
Sexual preference: Straight (likes guys)
Appearance: Typical eastern with two hoop earrings in left ear and two rings around tail (image coming soon)
Personality: Grimoire is too serious for her own good. Her occupation is stealing wretched souls and devouring them to keep their evil from infecting the world. People think the amount of souls she's consumed over the years has had adverse affects on her personality causing her to be serious, determined but lazy, and a little introverted. It's rare to see her smile, but also rare to see her angry (she hates it when younger dragons call her 'old lady'). She often seems emotionless to most, but she's just indifferent.
Dislikes: Those who don't take action, 'dark infections', people she cares for getting hurt
Looking for: Someone who's alright with her profession and can help her out with daily life
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Grimoire (searching) Empty Re: Grimoire (searching)

Post  Luane Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Name: Argon
Sexual preference: Straight
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2009/253/9/1/Argon_by_Luane_Silverwing.png
Personality: Being kicked of his throne, he is kind of grumpy but tries to get the best out of his life. Due to hardships etc hes developed a keen sense of when hes betrayed
Dislikes:laziness, snobs
Looking for: someone who doesnt try to kill him
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Though Grimoire was currently hanging upside down from a tree she still had a clear view of the dragon across the park. The older dino seemed to be enjoying the sunny day for the most part, except perhaps for the younger dragons who kept coming bother him (which is why Grimoire had opted for the tree). She watched with delight as the other dragon chased the younger ones away, a grumpy countenance coming over him occasionally. She smiled. "He seems like my kind of guy," she said with an odd grin.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Argon angrily snapped at one of the furry dragons who bothered him, pleased when he managed to tear some of its mane away. "You stupid little buggers! Next time I'll personally see to your death!" He turned around and blinked. He just thought he had seen another dragon in a tree. Carefully he walked over, shooing the occasional buggers away. He stared up, right into the eyes of an Eastern, who eagerly watched him. "Whaddya want from me?"
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Grimoire grinned in contentment as she watched Argon walk over, shooing the little dragons away. "I don't know. To look at you?" Grimoire replied in more of a question than a definite answer as she righted herself in the tree and slithered down from the branch. "You must want something from me, however, since you came over here," she replied with a bit of a sly grin.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:32 am

Argon tried not to roll his eyes. "You were looking at me, so I came over. Do you just want to bug me or actually talk with me?" He tiltes his head and looked closely at the eastern in front of him. The last Eastern he'd met had tried to kill him. Feeling a tug on his tail, he saw a little one had dug its teeth into it. Angrily he whipped his tail, the child loosing its grip and slamming into a nearby tree.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:23 pm

"We can talk if you'd like," Grimoire replied evenly, watching Argon slam the young dragon into a tree. She couldn't help but laugh out right at that. "Serves you right, little bugger," she managed between laughing. "And besides," she said, turning back to Argon, "You seem like my kind of guy."
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 am

Argon smiled. This female was straight forward, he liked that alot. No unnecessary lovey-dovey stuff. "So, how about you tell me your name first of all?" he grinned at Grimoire. "My name is Argon by the way." He watched the youngling recovering from the slam and hissed at it, watching it hit bushes while fleeing.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:48 am

"My name's Grimoire," she replied. "It's nice to meet you, Argon." Her voice was its typical uninterested self despite the fact that she was quite interested in talking to Argon. She watched the young dragon run off, hitting bushes as it went. She rolled her eyes. "That noisy thing won't make it far in anything. The young today have no self control," she growled.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:21 pm

"Indeed, they are good for nothing, except bugging you." He smiled at the lady. He didnt forget she said he was her type, so he wasnt fooled by her desinterested tone. "Shall we walk?" He politely offered her an arm, while turning in the general direction into the forest.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Grimoire couldn't help but smile as little as Argon offered her his arm. "I'd love to," she said, gladly accepting it.
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:03 pm

"So, I see you are different from other ladies your age. You arent too afraid of just walking around with males." He said. "Is there a special reason for that?" The dragoness seemed to be very directly when talking, so why shouldnt he be that way too?
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:10 pm

"Because I'm stupid..." Grimoire replied, chuckling slightly at her own joke. "But in all honesty I don't really have an answer for you. I like to walk with who I like to walk with. If it's a male then so be it."
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:02 am

"I see." He continued walking, plucking two apples from a nearby tree. "Do you want one?" he offered to her. For the first time he liked another being.
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  DresdenComplex Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 am

"I'd love one, thank you," Grimoire replied, taking the offered apple. For once she wasn't feeling so tense around another. For one she felt...happy. "So, tell me about yourself."
DresdenComplex
DresdenComplex

Back to top Go down

Post  Luane Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:21 pm

He smiled. "Even I cant remember my full name, but I am called Argon by most people. I am about your age i guess... I enjoy walking around, getting rid of those buggers, and swimming is very nice for me too." He bit into his apple. "Thats it from me for now. Now tell me about yourself, pretty lady..."
Luane
Luane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down